Fire Alarm Systems installed in all commercial and residential premises.
It is now a legal requirement that all fire alarm systems are serviced and maintained on a regular basis by a suitable competent firm. Trust Security is pleased to offer full cover contracts, which provide regular service visits, at least two per year, and also give you access to our 24 hour helpline and
call out facility.
In this way you can be rest assured that your staff and property are always fully protected, your system complies with the latest edition of BS5839 and C.F.O.A requirements.
We can repair and update your existing system, if your risk assessment identifies any areas which need attention, and we can also add remote monitoring to ensure an immediate response by the fire brigade.
Don’t wait for your local authorities to threaten legal action – take action now and let our fully qualified staff take care of all your fire protection needs.
- Systems fitted to BS5839, and to comply with environmental and fire authority regulations.
- RedCare & DualCom GSM Approved installers for fastest response from fire Brigade.
- Maintenance and system testing is available in line with British Standard and BAFE guidelines essential to comply with health and safety requirements.
- Installation and maintenance certificates are issued as required.
- Repair, extension and updating of existing systems to comply with your risk assessment.