Repairs & Maintenance
Trust Security Systems Ltd undertake the maintenance, repair and upgrading of ALL security systems.
- Upgrade control panels + remote keypads;
- Change standard detectors for “pet friendly” versions;
- Add speech communicators to dial friends and family
- Add remote monitoring with police response
Regular servicing and preventative maintenance in line with EN 50131/BS4737
- Repairs to cameras; recorders; switchers etc.
- Upgrade to IP megapixel cameras
- Upgrade from video tape to digital video recording
- Add infra-red cameras or lighting for better pictures
- Add remote monitoring for instant response to all incidents
- Regular servicing and maintenance to improve performance
- Supply additional swipe cards or proximity fobs
- Repair or replace locking devices – electronic or magnetic
- Repair or replace old or damaged handsets / door panels, amplifiers etc.
- Fit new keypads and extend systems to additional areas
- Maintain and service to ensure best operation at all times
- Repair or replace broken detectors and call points
- Extend systems for better coverage and protection
- Cleaning detector heads for extended life-span
- Service and maintain systems in line with requirements of BS5839
- All business premises with fire alarms fitted must ensure that the system works and is maintained by a competent person – this is a legal requirement.
All the above systems can be covered by our maintenance contracts, which include regular service visits plus 24 hour back up for all emergencies. Our modest fees give you expert accredited care – you can rely on trust.